Let Us Get to Know You



Come take our quick investment survey

Schedule a call with Ross

Monday, October 29, 2018

Exploring Ways to Scale

After having my first deal under my belt, I am looking at sustainable and lower risk ways to expand my business and grow at a useful rate.  I have a goal of doing 3 deals next year and need to do something more than just the typical refinance every 6 months in order to achieve that goal. I have been researching and discussing with various people what my options are:
  • Delayed Financing
  • Hard money loan
  • Line of Credit and HELOCs
  • Raise equity 
  • Private Money Refinance
  • Smaller personal loans
  • Save up more and increase income through other means

I'll walk through my experience and research on these various topics as separate posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment